Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Motivation

Whew! What a busy past couple of weeks! Thanks for keeping me busy in the Beth Hart Designs studio! It's definitely Graduation, Wedding, Baby, Mothers Day, Birthday and Celebration season! I love this time of the year! Can you believe tomorrow is May 1st? Time is flying by... but I'm trying so hard to take advantage of every second. Each day is a precious gift!

I have many exciting things on the to-do list for May... both professional and personal. I'm thrilled to be sharing some of these goals with you along the way! Here is a sneak peek at my to-do list:

• Begin "Monday Motivation" posts on the blog
• Publish my new Biography and professional headshots from the talented Molly of SimplyMPhotography
• Lose 10 more pounds... 20 down & only 10 more to go! (Bathing Suit Season is quickly approaching - eeek!)
• Edit, Tweak & Launch my new BHD Wholesale Line
• Get more products and designs loaded onto the BHD website
• Begin my new role on the Board of the Next Generation Heritage Foundation in Franklin, TN!
• Visit some sweet friends with new babies!
• Get back into the habit of running
• Play in the Sunshine!

So the first item on the list is to begin "Monday Motivation" posts... and here is the first one! Each Monday, I will aim to provide you (and myself) with motivational thoughts to get our weeks off to a great start! Who doesn't need a little added pep in their step on Monday mornings? So grab your cup of coffee and remember the following statement this week... Go be amazing!



1 comment:

  1. Another great new poster! Congrats on all you've done - and strive to be amazing as you work on the other things on your list! Love you!

    ReplyDelete