Monday, April 9, 2012

Stop Talking. Start Doing!

It was one of my New Year's Resolutions... Start a blog. Well here we are already into April (where has the time gone?), and I've been making plenty of excuses for not starting a blog for my little business called Beth Hart Designs. But today, I decided to Stop Talking and Start Doing! I am so blessed to be following my dreams, and hopefully I can use this blog to share more of my dreams, provide inspiration, and introduce new designs & products to you.

I am both excited and nervous about this blogging adventure... only because it's new and different. But I promise, if you'll hang in there with me, that I will do my best to show you honest little "snapshots" of my Southern life and style.


I'm so honored to be sharing this journey with you... thanks for reading!


I'll leave you with a challenge: What do you need to stop talking about and start doing?



2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I can't wait to read your future posts and keep up with your fabulous designs at BHD. Can I order a print of your "stop talking" design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And yes, you may order a print of the "stop talking" design! Thanks for your inspiration... I learn from the best :-)

      Delete