Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Motivation - Trust The Creator

Good morning! I wanted to share a bit of motivation and encouragement for those who may be feeling a little unsure of what lies ahead. Of course, none of us really know what the future holds, but there are definitely times when you feel stuck in "waiting mode." It may seem that you're held hostage by the "in-between," and you're anxious to know what the next stage in life will hold.

I have been in these places before, and I feel that way now sometimes. My business has grown leaps and bounds over the past few years (thanks to my amazing and loyal customers), but I still feel like I'm on the verge of something new and exciting! I have plans to launch my new branding and new website this Spring, and that may be the stepping stone I need. But for now, I'm in the "in-between." I'm not afraid of this stage, and I'm willing to be patient for what lies ahead. I trust The Creator because He knows what He's doing.

Business and careers are not the only places where we can feel stuck in "waiting mode." Some people may be waiting for the miracle of life to arrive like an expecting friend of mine here in Nashville. Some people may be waiting for a previous house to sell so they can find the home of their dreams. Some people may be waiting for a cure to the dreadful disease that has affected a loved one. Life is full of these "waiting" moments.

When I've been in these places before, it's amazing to look back and see how God directed my path. He put everything in place and worked out every little detail that led me to far better opportunities and circumstances than I could have ever dreamed for myself. Because of His faithfulness in the past, I'm not afraid of what lies ahead. I trust that He knows what's best for me and for those who trust in Him. So cast your cares upon Him, and embrace the "in-between" because He is able to do far more than we can ask or imagine!


3 comments:

  1. Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." It is always amazing to see God's hand working. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marianne! This is so true, and I appreciate you sharing these sweet words. You are a gift!

      Delete
  2. Waiting, and having patience through the waiting, are such hard things! How do people manage to wade through those times without trust and faith in our God? Thanks for such a good reminder. And good things DO come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete