Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Motivation - What You Were Made To Do

I've been neglecting my blog for several reasons - business is busy (I'm so thankful), winter makes me want to hibernate, and I'm rebranding Beth Hart Designs.

I can't wait to share the new and improved BHD with you in May! I've designed a new logo, established colors, patterns, and fonts for my brand... and most importantly I'm building a brand new website that I think will finally represent me, my business, my products, and my passions. I am truly thankful for my customers who continually put blind faith in me and my designs... because if you look at my current website, you'd think I was one of the most limited paper companies out there. It's been driving me crazy! So it's time to do something about it!

My journey with Beth Hart Designs has been wonderful, but I know that I haven't fulfilled my purpose or reached my potential. At the Stationery Academy, we learned that it's so very important to put our best work out there that represents us as designers and creative entrepreneurs so that we can attract our ideal clients. I'm in the process of defining my ideal client so that I can reach out to her. I'll be sharing that definition with you soon.... I'm so excited about the possibilities that will come from my efforts to represent the real Beth Hart!

Everyone has a purpose and potential. The key to fulfilling your purpose and reaching your potential is believing that you are fully capable. Our Father has designed us to do great things, and He will help us along the way. I'm learning to throw my "agenda" onto His shoulders because I know He has far greater things in store for me than I can ever hope for. "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..." (Ephesians 3:20).

It's Monday - a fresh start to a new week! Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment