Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Motivation - Discover New Oceans with Courage

Good Monday Morning! I know it's been a little quiet here on the blog, but I'm working hard behind the scenes on some very exciting projects. April is the birthday month for Beth Hart Designs - I can't believe my business is 5 years old! These past five years have been such a blessing and such a learning experience. I'm beyond thankful to my customers, family and friends for giving me the opportunity to do what I love.

Starting this journey five years ago took a leap of faith and a lot of courage. I've had several hills to climb but thankfully a whole lot of growth along the way - both professionally and personally. My business has gone through a good bit of change, and a good bit more is on the way. I've been blessed to have taken some amazing opportunities to work on my personal growth - including attending The Stationery Academy last summer and attending the Authenticate workshop last week. Both of these were led by Whitney English Kolb who is an amazing teacher and an inspiration for so many creative entrepreneurs. She has an abundance of knowledge, experience and courage from her own journey that she so graciously shares to inspire and encourage others. Thank you, Whitney!

I'm so anxious and excited to share my rebranding and new website with you in late May/early June! I feel like I'm finally going to be able to share the real Beth Hart. Without giving too much away, there will be a new element to Beth Hart Designs - something that I'm really passionate about and something I've never done professionally before. I'd be telling a fib if I said I wasn't nervous or scared about putting myself out there to begin this new chapter of Beth Hart Designs. But I'm determined to be courageous and follow my gut.

At some point, we all have to face decisions that require courage. In order to become the best we can be, we have to look fear in the face and move forward. We have the option to either let fear and uncertainty hold us back or to move onward with courage to discover new oceans and new lands of opportunity. I choose courage, and I hope you will too!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see the "real" Beth Hart! I know it's going to be beautiful and your hard work is going to pay off tenfold! I've so enjoyed getting to know you these last few months! Thankful for creative friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie! I really appreciate your encouragement, and I'm very thankful for creative friends, too! I think you're doing some pretty amazing things - keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. This does take a leap of faith and I am proud of you for making it. I am sure it will bring much satisfaction and lots of success. All that you have done so far is amazing and beautiful - just like you!

    ReplyDelete