Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Motivation - Watch With Glittering Eyes

Good Monday Morning! My husband and I just returned from a long weekend in Charleston, South Carolina. It's one of our favorite places to visit for several reasons - delicious food, beautiful views, rich history, good shopping, and it's just oozing with true Southern Charm. We spent hours walking through Charleston's historic downtown taking in the amazing architecture and sophisticated gardens. I'm in love with those stately front porches, intricate iron gates, gas lanterns and beautiful courtyards.


I left Charleston with a renewed and refreshed spirit, motivational energy, and tons of inspiration for not only my business but also our lifestyle. So many days of my life I spend "in a hurry" - trying to cross things off the list without taking a moment to enjoy the Creator's beautiful masterpiece around me. Taking time out to explore the world around us and recharge our batteries is crucial to a well-balanced life. My friend and mentor, Whitney English, often reminds us that we need to allow for more "white space" in life, and I totally agree. The following quotation by Roald Dahl is an eloquently worded reminder that we must take time to watch the world around us with glittering eyes in search of the magic that lies in the most unlikely places.


I will be taking some time these next few weeks to complete and catch up on unfinished customer orders. I will also be using this time to finalize my new branding and website so that I can finally be 100% proud of the business I've built over these past 5 years. This Wednesday the 22nd will be the last day to place orders for the next few weeks. I hope you understand that I desperately need this time to recharge my batteries so that I can better serve you - the customer - the most important and appreciated part of my business! Thank you for your support, and stay tuned for the exciting re-launch of the new & improved Beth Hart Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment