Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Taking a Time Out

I'm not sure where the time goes, but here we are in late May... school's almost out for the summer, the lazy southern summer afternoons are beginning, and summer vacations are about to be in full swing! I love this time of the year - no matter how hot and humid it gets!

Here at Beth Hart Designs, I have decided it's time to take a little time out, but there will be plenty of work going on behind the scenes! Today is the last day to place orders until further notice in mid to late June. I'm working hard to catch up on current orders, and I'm building a better brand along with a new website that will better serve YOU - the most important part of my business! I'm also hard at work on a collaborative design project that I'll be excited to announce soon!

This "time-out" was actually a pretty difficult decision for me to make. In the 5 years I've been in business, I've never taken a break from customer orders (other than over the Christmas and New Year's holidays). I love working with my clients to design and create just the right paper products for their special occasions. But if I'm honest with myself and with you, I desperately need this time to catch up and rebuild the new and improved Beth Hart Designs. I've been promising myself for years that I'd take time to build a website that truly represents me and my business - a website that I can be 100% proud to show off. Now is the time to make this happen, and I truly appreciate your support and understanding!

Stay tuned for the exciting re-launch of the new Beth Hart Designs in mid to late June! You better believe we'll be throwing one heck of a party to celebrate!


1 comment:

  1. ooooooohh! How exciting - I am ready to help - and look forward to that heck of a party!

    ReplyDelete