Thursday, June 27, 2013

Extending the little break...

Hi there! Well, here it is - late June - and my website is not yet ready to be launched. I've learned a lot about myself over the past month... I have a hard time saying a very short & small word, "No."

I absolutely love working with my customers, and I love designing custom paper goods for them. But I also know with all my heart that I'll be able to help my customers so much more with a new and improved website. Usually summer is a slower time for my little business, but I've been amazed at the number of orders you've so kindly entrusted to me! Thank you so very much.

I've had to extend my little break until late July, and I've put up an automatic away message in my email to hold myself accountable. I'm so sorry that I won't be able to work on your orders for another month, but trust me, the best is yet to come! Thank you for your support and encouragement, and be sure to check back in a month to see the brand new Beth Hart Designs website - it's looking oh so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment