Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Motivation - Standing in Our Own Sunshine

Good Morning! Well, it's definitely a Monday. I woke up to find cloudy skies with a high chance of rain in the forecast. I was also dreading the drive to drop off my car at the shop for some repairs - knowing I'd have to pray for it to get me there without a hitch! I thought about how little things like these can pile up to really bring someone down. But I also remembered that we have the option to see the glass as half full instead of half empty.

Some people only see the gloom and doom in life because they are too busy standing in their own sunshine. It's up to us to decide to create shadows or spread joy and light to others. Of course life will hand us lemons at times, but we have the option to either make lemonade or just be sour. I will try my best to make lemonade... it's much more enjoyable! And I'm happy to report that the sun is peeking through the clouds, and my car has been fixed for much less that I expected it to cost!

So let's enjoy the week, and do our best to not stand in our own sunshine!


4 comments:

  1. So true! Love the picture and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks so much for all your help!

      Delete