Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Motivation - Wonderful & Glorious Things!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend and Father's Day! I'm excited about today's Motivation... it gets me itching with enthusiasm about the future!

Ever have that feeling that you're destined for great things? I know that we all hope that our hard work and efforts pay off in the end, but do you ever get excited about what's in store? I think the future is often scary... but mostly exciting! Just think of all that you're capable of when you believe in yourself and work hard to reach your goals. I definitely feel that the hardest part of reaching our potential can be the endurance - having the willpower to hang on and fight for what we're all trying to achieve. Although I can sometimes get disappointed with what seems like a slow-motion growth of my little business, I ultimately believe that great things will happen in due time. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day!

So, let's get this week started with the faith that Wonderful and Glorious things are waiting for us when we work hard, believe in ourselves, and keep our eyes on the prize! Be excited about the future!

And be sure to check back on Wednesday for a new feature on my blog called "What's Happening Wednesday"... I'll fill you in on just a few of the projects I have the pleasure of working on each week!


1 comment:

  1. What's the most difficult - to believe or to obey or to endure? I think it is the endurance - but the wonderful and glorious is definitely worth it! This is great advice!

    ReplyDelete