Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's Happening - Sweet Little Birthdays!

Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited to begin a new series of blog posts titled "What's Happening Wednesday!" It seems I need structure in the blogging world, so in addition to "Monday Motivation," I'm promising to post each Wednesday about the projects I have the pleasure of working on that week. This week (and all summer long) is full of children's birthday parties! I'm just loving all the creativity I see in the planning of little ones' birthday parties these days. The themes are all adorable, and I'm crazy about the matching "bells & whistles" that parents are using throughout the event!

Below, I've featured a few of the designs I've been working on this week. (The names, photos, and details have been changed to "protect the innocent!") Enjoy!

Bright Cupcake Birthday: Invitation, Favor Tags, Cupcake Toppers

 Dotted Ladybug Birthday: Welcome Sign, Invitation, Favor Tags

Sweet Cherries Photo Birthday:  Invitation, Folded Thank You Note

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Totally personaliized! Who can resist?

    ReplyDelete