Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Motivation - Beach Inspiration

Happy Monday from the beach! My family and I are on vacation in Florida, and while we're anxious for the end of Tropical Storm "Debby" to pass through, we're loving the slower pace and yummy seafood! Today's Monday Motivation comes from different sights around our beach condo... I apologize for not having a Beth Hart Designs "original print" for you today!

I am trying to soak up every minute of this vacation and appreciate all the blessings that come with it! The beauty of the beach alone is motivating us to get outside and love being in our Father's creation! And instead of sleeping-in a little later, I'd much rather get up and go for a walk, drink my morning coffee on the balcony, and breathe in the salty air.

So maybe you're on vacation or maybe you're starting another work week... whatever the case, we should all try to just love living life and enjoy the moments that come our way - both big and small. Have a great week!

 A cute little "motivational" sign I found in our beach condo
The beach view from our condo

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, the beach! There's nothing like it. So glad to be spending time here with you! Even on vacation you still have an eye for beauty and design!

    ReplyDelete