Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Motivation - Smile!

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful. I'm back from my family vacation at the beach which was so relaxing - just what the doctor ordered! Now it's time to get to work, and I myself am in need of a little Monday Motivation!

On vacation, my mom and I visited the Zoo Gallery in Grayton Beach while waiting for a delicious meal at The Red Bar. The Zoo Gallery is one of our favorite little shops - full of so much artistry and inspiration. I noticed a print on the wall with a message that I've chosen to be my motivation today.

We can choose to conquer each day with a smile or a frown - and most likely, the day will go in the same direction that the corners of our mouth turn. So why not smile?! Things will start looking up immediately... just try it!

Be sure to check back later this week for the launch of my new wholesale line. I'm so excited to share it with you! And I wish you all a wonderful 4th of July - be sure to thank those who make our freedom possible. I'm truly grateful for those who serve - God bless you!


1 comment:

  1. This design is so well done - and the words are so very true. Thanks for a good reminder. PS Are these available for purchase? If so, what size and what price?

    ReplyDelete