Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Busy Bee!

Whew! It's already Wednesday! Where do the days go? Thank you so much to all of my customers for keeping this workin' girl in business... I really can't express enough gratitude! I also owe a BIG thank you to my favorite printing company for coming through for me and my customers this week! I'm blessed to be surrounded by so many good people!

It's been a very busy "short" week for me as I am preparing to head to Pensacola, Florida in the morning to attend The Stationery Academy! I am beyond excited about this opportunity! I can't wait to learn from some of my stationery business heroes and meet all of my fellow students! Be sure to tune in next week when I will be sharing about my experiences and introducing you to all of my new friends!

I better run! I've got lots of orders to package and ship out before I leave... I'm a busy busy bee! But before I go, I'll leave you with a photo from my last beach trip. I found this handsome fella at The Red Bar in Grayton Beach. I love his way of thinking!


2 comments:

  1. Love this picture - you have a video of that too I believe! Yippee for Stationery Academy. I can't wait for you to soak it all in. Have a wonderful trip - I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou x 100000 for all of your help getting my to-do list checked off before leaving town. You're the best mom in the world, and you're too good to me!

      Delete