Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Motivation - Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Happy Monday! I apologize for posting so late in the day... we had a 4 hour power outage which has caused my work schedule to be off a bit today. But better late than never, right? Feel free to apply this little bit of inspiration to your Tuesday as well!

This week has me oh so very excited! I'll be attending The Stationery Academy in Pensacola, Florida with 20 other paper entrepreneurs. We will be learning valuable information from some of the paper industry's greatest business women. I can't wait to share my experiences with you when I return! I consider this an opportunity of a lifetime!

The excitement I have for The Stationery Academy as well as the launch of my new and improved Wholesale Line definitely has me feeling that something wonderful is about to happen! I am so blessed to be living out my dream every day by being a stationery designer and entrepreneur.

I think if we all wake up with the anticipation that something wonderful is about to happen... it just might!


1 comment:

  1. You are so right - great things are coming your way! I am so proud of you. Have a wonderful trip to the Stationery Academy!

    ReplyDelete