Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Motivation - Today

Happy Monday! Here's to the beginning of a new week - a week full of exciting possibilities!

Lately, I've been thinking about the development of my design business. Sometimes I feel as though I'm just treading water and not making as much forward progress as I'd like. I have big dreams and goals, but I often get caught up in the daily routine of answering emails, sending proofs, submitting and picking up orders at my printing company, ordering supplies, packaging, shipping, etc...

I feel so abundantly blessed to be this busy, but I find myself wanting a little more out of each day. I LOVE designing new invitations and products, I LOVE building my business, and I LOVE serving my customers. I realize that it's time for me to "grab the bull by the horns" and make things happen! I am giddy with excitement over the potential successes and possibilities that are in front of me! I know that with hard work, comes great rewards. And I choose to make TODAY count so that tomorrow is that much better. I can't wait to share with you all of the designs and products I've been working on, and yes, the new wholesale line really is coming soon!

So... no more treading water! I encourage you to start being successful TODAY by working hard and dreaming big so that tomorrow is that much sweeter!


1 comment:

  1. So many good reminders! This is like the Chinese proverb - the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Stunning design, too!

    ReplyDelete