Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Motivation - Failure Does Not Exist

Wow! What a weekend I had! I left Thursday morning for The Stationery Academy feeling a little nervous and unsure of what was to come. I knew that Beth Hart Designs was in need of some guidance  and direction, but what I received was so much more than that. I'm still soaking it all in!

I attended the 2 (full) day workshop with the most amazing business women and designers in the stationery industry, and I learned so much from all of them. I am very excited about the future of my business, and because of the Stationery Academy, I am now confident that I'm capable of doing great things!

The development of the new and improved Beth Hart Designs will be an intentional, fun, detailed, exciting, time-consuming, and slightly scary progression because I'll be laying myself {all of me} out on the line. I'm going to make my business and brand something I'm 100% proud of... and something that will reflect me, my style, my heart, my passions, and my love for Southern living and hospitality. What's going to carry me through this development will be the wonderful support system of family, friends, and clients that I'm so blessed to have around me... Thank you!

I have so much more to share with you about my experiences at The Stationery Academy... it's going to take way more than one blog post! But for today's Monday Motivation, I want to encourage you to pursue your dreams and go reach your potential - knowing that you will not fail. We had to address our fears this weekend, and many ladies feared failure. The wise and encouraging Nicole of Libby Lane Press let us all know that we cannot be afraid of failing, because in our minds we have to know that failure does not exist. Amen, sister!

I came home yesterday to my amazing and supportive husband of 6 years {July 29th is our anniversary} with the knowledge and confidence that my business will be great because I won't fail. I have 22 new friends and motivators from The Stationery Academy, and I'm already so blessed by my family and friends here at home... my cup runneth over!


8 comments:

  1. Hey,Beth,
    I am really enjoying your blog. You are doing an amazing job with your business,and I can tell that you love it so much. It reminds me of the saying, "Do what you love and love what you do,and you'll never work again!" Also congratulations on 6 yrs. to you and Jamie. I still remember the beautiful wedding so well. Tell him hello.
    fondly,
    Betty Brister
    p.s. I have given some of your stationery as gifts from The Gift Box here in Grenada. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! It means so much to read these words from you. And I'm very grateful for your business, support and encouragement! I will tell Jamie you said hi! Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. You go, girl! No failure exists for someone of your talent, determination, and heart! We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this to pieces! So proud of you and can't wait to watch you grow! Remember that YOU ARE AWESOME my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! You are such an inspiration and motivation for me... thank you for believing in me! YOU are awesome! And I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the great things to come from you! I'm so thankful for the time we shared this past weekend!

      Delete
  4. Love this!!! Can't wait to hear what all you learned and see the amazing places that your business will go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! You are such a great friend, and I know your business is going places too!

      Delete