Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Placemats

What's Happening Wednesday is here! I apologize for the 2 week break... family vacation at the beach and the 4th of July were my distractions! But I'm back and so excited to share a new product with you... paper placemats!

I debuted a few of these designs on Facebook, and I received such great feedback and even a few orders! Thank you! So here is the full collection in all its glory! These placemats come in sets of 12, are printed on a heavy-weight white matte paper, and measure 11"x17". The designs shown are available at wholesale prices for retail stores to carry - email bhdwholesale@gmail.com for more information. These may also be personalized for individual customers... contact me at bethhartdesigns@gmail.com.

Beth Hart Designs' paper placemats make the perfect table accessory... Great for special parties or just every-day occasions! Happy Wednesday!

 Nautical Anchor, Chevron Bicycle, Celebration Banners, Gingham Pig

 Bird & Branch, Scallop Chair, Classic Silverware, Royal Feather Flourish

Children's Line:  Fishies, Tweety Bird, Little Cowboy, Turtle

2 comments:

  1. The bird is TOO cute. And I love the fish, too. Should I have you make some for the Bridal Brunch? They would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be glad to make some for the brunch! Just let me know what you'd like!

    ReplyDelete