Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Parties & Note Pads

Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad the sun is brightly shining after some dreary, rainy days! I've been a busy designer these past few weeks, so I'm excited to share a little snapshot of my favorites with you! Below are a few custom party designs I've recently done... I'm loving these creative themes that my customers come up with!


I'm also very busy working on my merchandise for both Nashville's Christmas Village and Birmingham's The Market! They are just a little over a month away! One of my new products is this set of notepads to help you plan your meals and grocery shopping for the week. They will be packaged together with 50 sheets per notepad, and they will be available in my Etsy shop very soon! I'm really excited about using these myself... I need all the menu planning help I can get!


1 comment:

  1. What a stylish way to be organized!
    Love the invites. What a great way to personalize the party from the very start!

    ReplyDelete