Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Favorites 2012

Hi there! It's been a busy week, so I apologize for my lack of blogging. So many fun things are happening in the studio this week! I'm gearing up and preparing for my upcoming Christmas shows {Christmas Village in Nashville and The Market in Birmingham}. Lots of new merchandise and designs are in the works... it's crunch time though... these shows are less than a month away! Yikes!

I wanted to take a minute to share some Fall inspiration... I love fall and all the goodness that comes with it! Here are a few of my favorite things...


Don't forget! The Early Bird Christmas Card Special ends October 20th... be sure to get your orders in for a 15% off discount! You don't have to have your photo yet, just send your card design choice, quantity and wording. Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, these are all you - beautiful, stylish, happy, and fun! Happy fall!!
    Can't wait for the Christmas village show!

    ReplyDelete