Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2012 Christmas Cards and Early Bird Special

Happy Wednesday! It's time to kick off the Most Wonderful Time of the Year... The 2012 Beth Hart Designs Christmas Cards are finally here! I'm so excited about these new designs, and I'm happy to share them with you!

The Early Bird Special is officially on! Now through October 20th, you can receive 15% off your Christmas card order... all you have to do is mention "Early Bird," and you're all set! You may either send your order to me at bethhartdesigns@gmail.com, or you may purchase one of the Top 12 designs in my Etsy shop. To view the entire Christmas Card collection, please visit my website by clicking here. Remember that colors, fonts, and wording can easily be changed to your preferences. I look forward to working with you!

I owe a huge thank you to my good friend Molly of SimplyMPhotography for providing the beautiful photographs you see in most of my designs. Be sure to book your Christmas card session with her today!




8 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Can't wait to order mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! I had so much fun designing these... I look forward to working with you!

      Delete
  2. You know I'll be ordering some Christmas cards soon.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'll look forward to working with you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Beth! I found out about you from a friend who had you design her little girls birthday invites. I would like to order Christmas cards from you but don't have the picture yet...having a 6 month photo shoot of my son in Oct/Nov...can I still take advantage of this special? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much! I'd love to work with you on Christmas cards this year, and you can definitely still take advantage of the Early Bird Special... just pick out your card design and wording, and I'll fill in the photo when it's ready! Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Each and every one is just perfect. You make such joyful cards. P.S. Hello, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are joyful to design! Belle says hello too!

      Delete