Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Motivation - Optimism, Hope & Confidence

Good Monday Morning! I was blessed to spend the weekend in the mountains with our wonderful friends from our community group! We did a little relaxing, hiking, eating, football watching, and of course had lots of fun! My husband and I are so thankful for these people in our lives... Good friends are gifts from above!

Now it's back to reality with a week full of designing, proofs, printing, and checking off the to-do list. I'm so excited about working on my new Christmas cards, and I hope to share those designs with you by the end of the week! The Early Bird Special will run through October 20th... so stay tuned!

Lots of work has to be done this week, but I found comfort in this quotation from Helen Keller. It helps us remember that a positive attitude, faith, hope and confidence can lead us to achieving great things! I'm so much more encouraged to conquer the to-do list when I'm optimistic that everything {and more} can be done! I wish you a very productive week filled with optimism, faith, hope, confidence and lots of achievement!


2 comments:

  1. So true, as always! Confidence keeps us going in good times and bad. Great thought, super design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As always, I really appreciate your support and encouragement!

      Delete