Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Chalkboard Prints & Gift Tags

Happy Wednesday! I've been overwhelmed by your support for my new Etsy Shop! Thanks so much for adding me to your circles and picking me as one of your "Favorites!" I'm so excited about the future of this little business!

I've noticed the recent trend of "chalkboards" being used in weddings, at birthday parties, and as decorative accents for all occasions! I love this style and have started offering poster prints with a chalkboard look and feel. The two prints shown below are available in my Etsy shop, but you may also order custom prints with your own favorite quotations, Bible verses, or memorable information! These posters are sold as 16x20 prints, but you may order other sizes as well. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you wish to order!


Believe it or not, I'm also working on my new products and designs for Christmas! I love Fall and want it to last as long as possible (I dream of Pumpkin Spice Lattes every day), but I also realize that Christmas will sneak up on me if I'm not prepared! So I've added two new designs to the Gift Tag collection - available as tape-on/tie-on cards or as adhesive stickers. They will be for sale in the Etsy shop very soon, and you may order them blank or personalized. I'm dreaming of designing coordinating wrapping paper, but that may have to be a Christmas 2013 project! Stay tuned for the release of my new Christmas card designs along with the famous and well-loved Early Bird special!


2 comments:

  1. Love the chalkboard designs!
    And who can do Christmas without BHD gift tags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The chalkboard signs have been a hit, and I love designing Christmas accessories! Thank you for your support!

      Delete