Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Motivation - Doing the Impossible

Happy Monday! I wish I could have posted this motivation earlier in the day, but thankfully I've been very busy! I was blessed to meet with two creative entrepreneurs this morning to gain inspiration, share ideas, and talk through the day-to-day life of being a business owner - community is so important to me, and I'm grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life! My meetings were followed by a trip to my paper and printing companies, and I'm finally back at the computer cranking out designs!

While I was out and about this morning, my email and phone were blowing up! I'm so grateful for all the business you're sending my way... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! When business really picks up, I often begin to feel overwhelmed - wondering how in the world I will get it all done! But I ran across this motivational quotation that has helped me break down my never-ending to-do list and at the same time has inspired me to move towards making the impossible happen! I feel confident that if we all take a deep breath, say a little prayer, and get busy working, we will make great things happen! So I better get busy... hope you have a fabulous and productive week!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE this quote. Have been to his church in Italy! This means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Garrett! I'll put it on my list to visit the church in Italy one day! I love that you can personally relate to this, and I appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  2. Great advice - start by doing what you can. Also - I love that font on "impossible" :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is best to digest the to-do list one task at a time! I love that font too... just discovered it!

      Delete