Thursday, September 13, 2012

Design Inspiration - Black and White Stripes

I'm so very excited to begin this new blog series titled "Design Inspiration!" I really, really love Interior Design and Fashion, and I often find inspiration from both worlds to create new paper products for Beth Hart Designs. At The Stationery Academy, the super talented Emily McCarthy encouraged us to look around and find things we love for design inspiration. I took this advice to heart, and that's why I'm so thrilled to share this new series with you!

I'm planning to share my favorite patterns and trends, while I debut a brand new Stationery Suite design. You can follow my inspiration board on Pinterest to see what's getting my creative juices flowing! I will be adding these designs to my Etsy shop so you can purchase them for yourself or a friend!



And now the debut of the "Black & White Stripes & Dot Suite"


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Black and white stripes are my favorite (if you can't tell)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I'm so glad you like these! I loving your new planner too... keep up the good work!

      Delete