Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's Happening - Bridal Showers and More Chalkboards

Sorry I missed posting this yesterday for a "What's Happening Wednesday" entry... let's just call it "What's Happening Thursday" for this week! Somehow the days keep running away from me!

It's that time of the year when couples get engaged to be married. I'm so excited for my good friend Molly and my neighbor Courtney! Yay for both of you! I've been busy designing new Bridal Shower invitations, and some are now available in my Etsy shop! Here are just a few...


I'm slowly getting into the Christmas spirit so I can finish designing my 2012 Christmas Photo Cards! {I might have to start listening to Christmas music for the extra motivation!} I hope to have the new collection completed within the next week or two, but until then I'd like to share some new chalkboard Christmas prints with you. These were inspired by one of my loyal customers, and they are now available for sale in my Etsy shop as well. Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment