Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - A Little Thing Called Etsy

Happy Wednesday! I'm so excited to share with you what I've been up to this week! It's this "little" thing called Etsy. I finally opened my shop! Sure it still has a looong way to go, but by gosh I started! {Confession: I actually opened a seller account in February of 2010, but I got a little overwhelmed and never did anything with it! Shame on me...}

After my trip to The Stationery Academy, I decided it was time to get a "real" Etsy shop up and running. I had always thought that being on Etsy would cheapen my brand, but what I discovered was that I've been missing out on reaching a huge audience. I knew Etsy was "big," but I didn't understand just how big - or how beneficial it could be for a designer like me. I'm so excited about the opportunities that may present themselves by having an Etsy shop... and I'm hopeful that I'll reach many new customers and gain a whole new online community!

I'm in the very beginning stages, and all I have listed are baby shower invitations. But I plan to add wedding papers, personalized stationery, matted wall prints, calendars, Christmas cards, children's birthday invitations and party supplies, serving trays, luggage tags, the list goes on! So if you'd be so kind to "follow" my shop or add me to your "favorites" on Etsy, I'd be so thrilled! I'm just a tiny little piece of the Etsy puzzle, but I'm so very excited about what's to come!

The Beth Hart Designs Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BethHartDesigns

Here she is in all her beginning stages glory!



1 comment:

  1. Looks GREAT! Can you put your Monday Motivation posters on next? I think they will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete