Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Birthdays and Calendars

It's Wednesday! Time to fill you in on all the good things happening here at Beth Hart Designs!

I just love working on children's birthday parties! The cute and creative themes that my customers come up with never cease to amaze me! I offer custom children's party designs starting at $25, and these designs can be carried throughout all of the great products I offer... invitations, thank you notes, banners, welcome signs, placemats, favor tags, food place cards, cupcake toppers... the list goes on! Here are a few of the designs I've been working on this week:

The slightly cooler weather has me thinking about the end of the year... Fall and Christmas products are coming soon! I finished up the new 2013 Desk Calendar design this morning, and I'm so excited to share it with you! These calendars are $15 each which includes 12 month-at-a-glance cards measuring 5.25"x5.25" and a clear stand for display. They make the perfect desk accessory! Be sure to order one for you and a friend!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE Oh-livia! It's all so cute, Beth. I definitely need some of those calendars!

    ReplyDelete