Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday - Football Baby Showers

Happy Wednesday! I'm loving this time of the year... Fall is almost here! Which means football is almost here! And as most people know, football is kind of a big deal here in the South. Thanks to a little inspiration from a customer, I have put together a series of baby shower invitations representing none other than fans' favorite football teams! These designs can be customized to your favorite team's colors... what a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of another football fan!

Represented Teams: Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss and Tennessee - Others Available!




And now time for my shameless plug... Hotty Toddy! (That's a little thing we say at my beloved Ole Miss)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You think of everything, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A few of my customers get credit for the "spark" that ignited this idea... inspiration comes from everywhere!

      Delete