Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Motivation - Encouraging Friends

It's Monday! Time for a little motivation to get you through the week! I will be honest, I wasn't feeling overly motivated this morning. I have a LONG to-do list, and it can be slightly overwhelming to think about. I was lacking the ambition to start tackling "the list"... it just seemed to be never-ending! Then I received the most uplifting text message from a friend who said she was praying for me to feel confident and encouraged today and throughout the week. Talk about timing! I so needed her reminder to keep working hard at what I love. Thank you, sweet friend!

My friend's message is the inspiration behind today's motivation. Friends are precious gifts from God, and I hope to be a great friend to others just as I've been blessed by my wonderful friends! I found a quotation about helping others to become what they are capable of being, so I re-worded it to modernize it a little and make it more applicable to my experience today. Encouragement from others can do wonders for the soul, so let's get busy building each other up! Have a fabulous week... and go become what you're capable of being!


1 comment:

  1. That's what friends are for! Your friends are as lucky to have YOU as you are to have them. Great words in this design today.

    ReplyDelete