Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Motivation - What You Become

Good Monday Morning! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are rested and ready for a productive week ahead! I have so many fun projects to work on this week - projects for both my customers as well as the business development of Beth Hart Designs! Tomorrow, I will be sharing my experiences and lessons learned from The Stationery Academy... so stay tuned!

Since my trip to The Stationery Academy, I've been making lists and setting goals for how to improve my brand. I've been digging deep to figure out what it is I wish to accomplish as the owner and designer of BHD. I know that I want to work hard to provide excellent designs, products and services, and I want to inspire a deep passion for Southern living, style and hospitality. But mostly I want to honor our Father in everything I do. More importantly than what I will receive by reaching my goals, is what I will become by achieving my goals. My business means much more to me than just the products I offer, and I'm so excited about the future of Beth Hart Designs!

So while you're working hard to reach your goals, remember that in the end it's more about who you will become rather than what you will receive. Here's to a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment