Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Motivation - The New Day

Happy October 1st! I love the fall, which means October is one of my favorite months! Cheerful pumpkins and mums start appearing on porches, the cooler weather sets in, football tailgating is in full force, and I start craving every baked good featuring pumpkin and apple flavors! With the start of a new month, I often think of new beginnings. New beginnings are refreshing and precious, and although September was a great month, I'm looking forward to the wonderful things ahead for October! This quotation from Eleanor Roosevelt reminds us that not only with new months, but also with each new day, comes new strength and new thoughts... a time for new beginnings!


Don't forget! The Early Bird Special ends October 20th, so be sure to get those Christmas card orders in for a 15% off discount!


1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for each new day.
    And for your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete