Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Motivation - Be Happy and Pursue!

Happy Monday! I love the "Monday Motivation" for today, and I hope it inspires you!

I sometimes find myself so concerned with all the "things" I want for my life that I begin to lose sight of the blessings I already have. I think it's absolutely wonderful to work hard towards your dreams in order to pursue happiness and success, but what does that all mean if you're not content with what you've already achieved? I think it's vital for us to step back, thank God, and be happy before moving on to conquering our goals. Why? Because it will make reaching our potential that much more rewarding!

So take time today to be thankful and content with all that you have, then go pursue the heck out of your dreams!


1 comment:

  1. so true - you gotta be happy with where you are before you'll ever be content with where you are going! The design is fabulous, too! Love this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete