Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Motivation - What Lies Within Us

Good Morning! I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I was blessed to enjoy the long weekend at the beach with my husband and some fabulous friends! But while I was soaking up the sunshine, I also tried to remember why we were celebrating this holiday. I am beyond grateful to those who have so selflessly served our country, and I feel so blessed to live in the United States of America. Thank you to all of the past and present soldiers who have given yourselves to a greater calling - I'm deeply appreciative.

We have a short week ahead! But sometimes we need the most motivation to get through these compact and often intense weeks! I found this quotation from Ralph Waldo Emerson so inspiring... Although it's easy to dwell on the past or worry about the future, those matters pale in comparison to the aspirations we have within us - the dreams and goals to make the most of our time here on earth. We can't always control what happens in our lives, but the foundation of who we are, what we live and work for, and how we treat others is what ultimately determines whether we leave this world a better or worse place than we found it. So let's listen to what's inside our hearts and work towards making the most of this life. I believe we can all do great things if we follow what lies within us!


1 comment:

  1. Love this! This is so true. ANd YOU have so many great things within YOU. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete