Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Motivation - Glory's Waiting!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was wonderful and relaxing!

I'm a huge fan of music, and living in Nashville is such a blessing. My husband and I love going to concerts - there's nothing quite like live music! One of our favorite bands that we've seen live at the Ryman (twice now) is Needtobreathe. They put on an amazing show, and they are incredibly talented. The thing I love most about Needtobreathe's music is their "message." I'm always so inspired!

So today's Monday Motivation comes from one of their songs, Slumber (go download it now). I love this line from the song because it encourages us to wake up, get up, and go experience all the glory out there! Just think of all the great things that are waiting for us if we only open up our eyes and live in the moment! So let's get this week off to a great start... Glory's Waiting!


1 comment:

  1. I love this. There's so much good out there just waiting for us! Thanks for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete