Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Motivation - Take Pride, Have Faith!

Good Monday Morning! I hope you enjoyed your weekend... it's time for another Monday Motivation! This quotation is so encouraging to me because I often get caught up in comparing myself or my business to another that I admire and one that seems to be so much further down the road to success. But this statement inspires us all to be proud of what we have accomplished, and rather than dwell on the overwhelming to-do lists - be faithful in our abilities to go so much further! I'm so encouraged to work hard and reach my potential... go reach yours! You can do it! Have Faith!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration, Beth! Love it, as always.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline! You're so sweet to read my posts!

      Delete
  2. Here's another great poster and a very inspiring thought! Love this! And you!

    ReplyDelete