Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Motivation - Seize the Day

Happy Monday! We've all heard it a million times... "Carpe Diem = Seize the Day." But these words really hit home yesterday morning when our pastor said them during his sermon. He reminded us that we have all been put here on earth for a purpose... every one of us has a significant role. We're only given a short amount of time to play these unique roles, so it's important to make each day count.

I'll be honest, sometimes I'm just looking forward to what tomorrow will bring. I don't take the time to unpack each day and make the most of every single hour, minute and second. But what if I started living each day for that day? How much less anxious and worried would I be? How much more productive would I be? How much more of a positive impact would I have? How much better could I fulfill my unique role?

I'm making 2013 the year of "Carpe Diem"... taking each day one at a time and making the most of it. What if you made 2013 your year of "Carpe Diem?" Today has just begun, and it's yours for the taking!


No comments:

Post a Comment