Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's Happening Wednesday - Brand Inspiration

I'm using my lunch break on this rainy day to brighten, refresh and better define my brand. With the start of this new year, I've naturally been doing a little personal and professional soul searching. I've asked myself numerous questions that essentially get to this point:

Why am I in this paper design business and how does it answer to my higher calling?

I absolutely love what I do, and Beth Hart Designs is such a large part of me and my life. I'm proud of the hard work I've put into BHD, but I know there is plenty of room for improvement! The about page on my website helps to define a little more about me and why I'm in business. But I ultimately want all aspects of my brand to reflect the love I have for Southern style and the faith I have in my heavenly Father.

So I'm ready to get to work and give Beth Hart Designs a fresh new look. My current website is terribly outdated, and there are oodles of designs and products I offer that no one even knows about. Shame on me! So I'm building a sparkly new website, editing my logo a little, establishing my collections of products and designs, and making sure that BHD represents everything that I value and hold close to my heart. It's so exciting!

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll see that I've been busy pinning many ideas for color and pattern inspiration on this board. To sum it up, I've included my favorite pictures below:


I can't wait to share the finished product with you this Spring - don't you think Spring is the perfect time to launch a new beginning and have a fresh start? I better get back to work! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love these designs! And keep the inspirations going. Don't listen to any negative voices. In the words of Edward Everett Hale that I learned through King's Daughters: Look up and not down,
    look forward and not back, look out and not in, — and lend a hand.

    ReplyDelete