Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's Happening - Valentines for Kids!

Valentine's Day is one of my favorites! Not necessarily because of all the red, pink, hearts and lovey dove stuff... but because you can let others know that they are special with a simple card and a treat! I launched a few designs for children's Valentine's cards last year, but I've added a few more to the mix. Here is the full collection...


These cute little cards are personalized for $1.10 each which includes blank envelopes. They measure 5.5"x4.25" and are printed on a heavy white cover stock. The minimum order amount is 10 cards, but you can order any number after that... 11, 14, 18, etc.

I will be selling these in my Etsy shop very soon, but until then you can email your order to: bethhartdesigns@gmail.com

Adult Valentine's cards will be featured here on the blog tomorrow... be sure to check back! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment